Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hope you have a brill time and really enjoy yourselves
Hi
Can anyone tell me where the Sayar Apartments, Marmaris, are in relation to Club Julian?
Thanks
There is a map on page 2 of the Turkey forum, you might be able to find out there.

loulou
Thanks Loulou
Will try that
Sayar Apartments are supposed to be No.130 on map but they don't appear to be there. Does anyone have any idea where they are ??
Hi,
I have raked for you and it may not be exact but i think i am in the right place.
On reports that i have read people say that they have eaten in Elvis bar and Sarahs restaurant as they are at the end of the street where Sayar aparts are, i know that Elvis bar is opposite Cettia Hotel
http://www.aboutmarmaris.com go here, on the left hand side find Maps, then you want Hotel maps, Cettia is no 12
On the map of marmaris on this site the closest hotel that is actually on here is No 118, this is around the corner to sayar, about a 5 min walk. It takes about 20 mins to walk down to the front or you can get the dolmus.

I hope that this helps you :wink:

Loulou
Thanks! Much appreciated.
hi loulou
i cant find club julian on the site in the above post or on this site map either it doesn`t seem to be on any i thought it was in the armutalan area we go next july

any help thanx
pam xxxxxxxx :?
Club Julian is on the "Map of Marmaris" on this forum. It is actually number 53 and not 48 as stated. It is a lovely hotel. I am sure you will enjoy it!
hi ya all

can anyone tell us if this area is far from marmaris centre, whats there.

i have a nack of booking our accom out in the stix, i think if i have done it again my hubby and family will slowly kill me :P

is there a map of this area, club julian isn`t on the big map

all info gratefully received :lol:
Hi there,

I have been to marmaris and 3 times out of the 4 I have stayed in this area Its more family hotels and apartments in the area and is very nice.

I have never stayed at Club Julian before but from the amphi theartre to the beach front your talking about 10 min walk.

Taxi's are a little more expensive now i found but you can get the dolums done which is like 50p and they run all day.

There are loads of bars and resturants in the armutalan area you will be spoiled for choice and there cheaper than the beach front.

hope this helps and sets your mind at rest.

Cheers,

Nikki xx :wink:
Armutalan! wow what a lovely district so peacful! and such lovely people restaurants etc., we especially loved the 'calling to prayer' wow!!!!!!!!!!!my children didn'nt want to move out of the place once landing there. This time however we choose a beachfront apart/hotel because no-one could be bothered to go there apart from my daughter and myself, the guys prefer to be at home, so my wee daughter and I (she's only 12 and a half) have to suffer (do you believe it girls!) Marmaris all by ourselves,
Anyway sorry for getting distracted Amutalan is fantastic and you will be hooked, yes hooked once you hit Armutalan, turkey for life after that and this will be our fourth year there, Turkey I mean., because you will love it and if you want any advise from us about our experiences there please let us know good luck not that you will need it. By the way tell all the staff at Rainbows that we love them and how is the new baby born a few years ago he was so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jagen or Jared what a smile he gave us !My daughter will go ga ga if we don't get to visit them at least once!! bye love Clairexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi pammie
armutalan!
not out in the sticks, a peacefull quiet area where the turkish people prefer to live.plenty to do but not so in your face as the beech front.
50p bus ride which takes 5mins to the beech or a 20min walk.
armutalan best place to be will be there
may 1st one week
june 2weeks
september 2weeks
yahoooooo cant wait
hi all

thanks for the replies, i feel much happier now, we never visit the same place twice so i should feel nervous and excited where ever i go but i seem to be alot worse this time

but posting on here makes me feel more at ease every day

i hope i enjoy it as much as you all seem to. :lol:

:fly :fly :glynis :glynis :fly :glynis

:thanks pam xxxxxxxx
Pammie, stop worrying, honestly Turkey is a great place, you will love it :wink:

Loulou
Pammie, i think this is the best area of Marmaris. I stayed at Epic last year which is next to club Julian. Loads of bars and restaurants around. Dolmus takes you into the centre and arrive about every 2 minutes. You wont be disappointed.
Pammie we stayed at Club Alpina in Armutalan a few years ago and we had a fantastic time. Although it is a little way from the centre of Marmaris there are plenty of buses to run you into town when you feel like it. We used to go to a restaurant called Candles and if it is still there can thoroughly recommend it.

Christabel
hi guys how far is it from armatulan to marmaris beach
Between 10 and fifteen minutes walk. I wouldn't bother, the beach at Marmaris is crap! :lol:

C x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.