Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,I havent been inside but they are in a good position close to the beach and all of Escana BUT some apts are known to be noisy due to being close to a busy bar and disco come club (The latter depending what they do with the place that particular year.) The bar shuts its entertainment down at midnight but both the bar and disco/club downstairs can be noisy when tourists and locals are leaving late into the morning.John.

P.S.Maybe someone will be good enough to write a review here for you http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/3825/Art%20Apartments/
:) thanks for your reply,we have stayed at the es cane appartments twice over charlies bar,and these can be a bit noisy at times,but not enough to ruin the holiday.am i right in thinking that the art apartments are accross from the fair on the road tha goes up to the ereso :?: :) mo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.