Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
The road that runs between of the Panorama Marina and the Caribe has what appears to be a supermarket at the top end (on the T junction) El Cortijo is above that & the Bar next door.

Aboot 200 metres from Bus Station/Taxi Rank Car park

(Not sure where La Perla Apartments are)
Hi
La perla apartments are virtually opposite the bus station near the doctors/chemist.
From the bus station are the El Cortijo apartments in the direction of zodiac and that sharp right hand turn in the road ?

Thanks

Lee
You can go that way then turn right just up the hill (I think the tatoo studio is or was on the corner!) and the apartments are about 100 metres or so on the left just after The Anfora Playa

The road I meant is the one that runs nearly directly opposite the bus station, with the Panorana Marina on the left and the Caribe on the right - go to the end and El Cortijo is directly opposite.

This Map is not quite accurate

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/escana.htm
I have booked a holiday for these apartments next Summer for myself, husband and children. If anyone has stayed here recently,could you tell us anything about them.
Hi
Thanks for that from that map we aren't too far from where we stayed before as la perla is on that map too, mind you in es cana nothing is very far from anything due to the size of the resort !!

Thanks

Lee
Hi
FERGIE 9,
My family and myself stayed at the El Cortijo Apartments in Sept.04.
Don't expect it to be like the"Ritz" but we found it to be clean and comfortable,We had the 2 bedroom apartment over the bar and was very surprised at how quiet it was,the only sounds we heard was from the hotel over the road but this was only their entertainment program(singing and a comedian)but it never bothered us.
All in all we had a great time and would go back.
Thanks Tofog68 how did you find the pool area .
Hi fergie 9,
To be honest we never used the pool,we like to be out and about enjoying the sights,but from what i remember it's only small but with plenty of sunbeds and it's quite secluded.There is also a childrens section of the pool. But the main thing is it's right besides the bar so it's easy to get yourselves some refreshments.

I do have some photos of the pool area and inside the apartments,so if you would like me to email them to you i will.(send me your email address in a private message) :D

Cheers tofog68
hi

we're going to the above tomorrow with our 6 year old and 7 month old. Read mixed reviews and wondered if the place really is a mini blackpool full of kkids (and dads) with football shirts!! Any comments would be very welcome.

Thanks

sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.