Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
If have been to this hotel and you would like to share your review with us you can submit it here

Sally maybe you could write a review for us once you've been :D
Thanks

Sarah
Hi Sally,

We are just looking to spend the week round the pool and on the beach.

You've picked a perfect location for that in the Asterias Beach Hotel :D It's a large hotel in need of a little updating to bring it back to 4 star but the rooms are nice and spacious and it's a large hotel bith inside and the grounds outside. Your literally on Macronissos Beach which IMO is the best beach in Ayia Napa.

Your a taxi ride away from central Ayia Napa.....too far too walk but a taxi will only cost you around £4-5CYP each way or you could walk up to the main road from your hotel and catch the bus which should be running regularly both ways into Napa from outside the supermarket.

The hotel could keep you entertained for a week but it would be a shame not to explore Napa whilst your their and if you don't fancy going that far take a stroll up your private hotel rd to Nissi Avenue where you'll find several small bars and a couple of shops along with the Waterpark and some really nice restaurants.

Right next door to your hotel you have the Dome Hotel which will allow non residents to use the bars etc.

Have a great time and I hope the weather's good for you :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.