Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Asvem
2 Posts
Must just say this was the only place we fell we got ripped off for food prices .
from Paradise beach on the beach facing the sea go left past Rockbites and you come to an eatery which is just where the beach goes back a bit [so its like on a corner].We asked the price of the fish and were told that the kingfish were only very small and were on "special", we never saw them.Anyway it was our own faults we had 2 soft drinks 2 kingfish and it came to more that we had paid the night before at Soymens [app. for spelling].So we wont be going back there .

Next door to this is a very exotic looking eaterie with flowing drapes and low sofas ,That is the only place where my friend and I had the same meal during our 3 weeks and it was the only time we had Dehli Belly :cry during our stay both starting at the same time .....Thanks goodness for the little yellow tablets .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.