Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Now that the season has started is anyone able to answer these queries yet ?
1. What does it cost to upgrade to AI ?
2. Can this be done on a weekly basis or can it be done daily ?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Graham.
I couldn't find any info on their site but there is an email address for the hotel :)
contact info
Thanks Fiona, I will try to get in touch.
Hi, we stayed there last September, but we had booked all inclusive with Thomsons. I believe it would of been cheaper if we had booked the all inclusive when we arrived directly with the hotel and if I remember rightly I think doing it that way the safe was free or at a reduced rate. Fantastic food - be prepared to put on weight !!
No reply from the hotel from my e-mail yet, so will just have to book when we get there, not a problem.
Cheryden, we are going in September (17th), what was the weather like (day / night) ?
Thanks,

Graham.
That is roughly the same week we were there last year. We spent most of our days on the beach rather than around the pool - it was red hot through the day and the water was lovely as well that time of year. Might need beach shoes as quite pebbly in the water. It's a good laugh watching them on the inflatables, being dragged out to see on giant sofas, etc. Nights set in early and could be chilly (my sunburn use to keep me warm though)

We had a lovely superior room on the beach front with a four poster bed, the only fault we had was the mattress was rock hard (too used to my mattress topper at home) I think hard beds is a Greek thing. We did not complain as we loved the room so much and did not want to be moved.

Back to Rhodes in 2 weeks, but basing ourselves in Rhodes Town this time as we only spent a day there last year and it was not nearly enough time to see everything.
Cheryden, thanks for that sounds great.
We have got a junior suite, but that is only as that is all that was left and after reading the reviews etc really wanted to try this place.
Have a great holiday, we go 4 weeks today to Turkey.
Graham.
Junior suite sound good.

My husbands cousin has just returned for the 3rd year running, they meet up with a couple they met on their very first visit at this hotel.

I cannot comment on the entertainment as we are quite boring early birds and off to our room after our meal and a couple of drinks.

Unsure if we would return as not much going on in the immediate area, infact we booked 3 day trips just to get out and about. But if lying around the pool or beach is your kind of thing you will love it. The food is fantastic, that is something I will miss.

When we were red hot lying on the beach I use to go to the outside pool bar and bring us back great soft drink smoothies. :cheers Different flavours, pineapple, raspberry etc. with crushed ice. You'll have to try them !
Hi,

Would anyone have the email address (or could tell me where to get it from) for the Atlantica Imperial Hotel in Kolymbia - going out there on the 13th Aug. If anyone could let me know the 'better' rooms for views etc...it would be very much appreciated.

Looking forward to it...

Many Thanks
For anyone else going and who has any questions (if they can't be answered on here) I e-mailed Damien Parkes at grelations_imperial@atlanticahotels.com. He was very helpful and was able to take my booking for the a la carte restaurant.
He also told me the A/I upgrade was 22 euros per day but this was going to increase to 24 euros shortly.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.