Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
We stayed there in July - fantastic holiday, and would like to return. However there were roumors then that it would no longer be a Thomson Gold hotel. They are saying it will be a Thomson couples hotel, and they quarantee no children, which would be an improvement as there were children from the eastern bloc countries who never went to any sort of school that taught manners.

I am sure the hotel itself will be up to scratch, but without the Thomson Gold team will the evenings be a bit quiet. The wife enjoyed the ladies activities in the afternoon, and the quiz kept the brain cells going.

I suspect its just a cost cutting excersise, and would love to hear any experiences of a "couples holiday"
Hi Thomson may sell this hotel as couples only.Will the same apply to the whole TUI group which operates through out europe ?
Do other companies from europe sell this hotel? It would seem so at the moment in eastern block countries.Will these companies also market the hotel as couples only ?
Well it obviously wasn't sold as a gold in Europe last year, so I am very suspicious that the same will apply next year.

We even had a baby crying through dinner for a couple of nights. Now I have nothing against kids - we have done our bit in the past, but when you pay for "adults only" then this is what you should get. I think even the Thomson reps were a bit concerned about it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.