Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Where else did you eat in Icmeler taff? :rofl
  • Edited by rwb46 2009-07-09 19:21:40
nothing suspicious poster apears to be in the uk [sky broadband]

wizard
Hey 46, if you cross the canal opposite the Majestic, there is a place called Venice. We only had drinks and a few snacks there as it was half the price for a pint here than the Majestic. We mostly eat at the Majestic cos we never had a bad meal there. If you ask for Sinbad he will look after you, a real nice guy. Mind you all the staff were brill.
There are plenty of other restaraunts along the beach and canal and im sure you will have a great time wherever you eat.
Hope this helps
Taff :wave:
Just got back on Tuesday after 2 fantastic weeks. Was persuaded to go into Dreamboys one night. What a rip off, round of 7 drinks was 69TL, moved onto the Irish bar as never been in before. OMG was appalled at the behaviour of some of the women in here and the drink prices so will definately be avoiding these 2 bars on our next visit. For the same 7 drinks in Wonderboys was only 45TL. Found our drink bills in here to be very reasonable every night as thats where we usually ended up as the kids loved it there.
Shaz150
Wish we were still there :(
We went to Majestic a couple of weeks ago,food and service is excellent,also entertainment acts followed one after another,we loved it,but,check your bills they put extra drinks on our bill,when we told them it was no problem and amended our bill.
Maybe this could be taken off the forum now as the Majestic Boys restaurant has been closed for a few years and now the original Majestic on the canal is being confused with it

John
I think you are right John, I only read through briefly but i thought this was a new posting, now I look it was posted back in 2005! very confusing :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.