Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi there Carbal!

I can't recommend the Hotel Esperides Beach in Faliraki enough! We went last year as a family of 6, including children aged from 18-11, and everyone of them had a fantastic time. The hotel is on an all-inclusive basis, and this was probably one of the best all-inclusive hotels around. Many people who where there have been returning to this hotel for many years. For more information on this hotel, click on this Hotel Esperides Beach Forum, and on page 4, i have posted a few photos of the hotel. If you have any questions, Im more than happy to help :D

Suddy
Hello
Esperides is top - especially for children. Another one is Hotel Luca in Faliraki. When I went for a walk before the season started and passed Esperides I noticed that they pulled down their own playground to replace the old installments with new ones. Esperides is one hotel which keeps their building and surroundings up to date
Check out our reviews for the Esperides Beach HERE

Kath HT Admin
Hi I have been to Esperides and it is fantastic and would highly recomend it .Now on to teenagers Iknow as i have one that if they are happy on holiday then everyone is. so this is my opinion based on that.as this was my thought process last year taking 2 14yr olds on holiday and having been to esperides when he was 12yrs(took a friend last year thats why 2 14yr olds) Esperides is a good 20minute walk from Falaraki and there is not a great deal for teenagers in the hotels immediate vicinity although plenty for them during the day in the hotel if like mine they want a little bit of freedom to go out on the evening then i would suggest a hotel nearer falaraki we went to sun palace and again would highly recommend it we would let ours go to the fun park and arrange to meet them in a bar across the road from it at a specific time but let them know we were following them into falaraki 5 mins after they left and we would keep in touch via text messages to know they were ok i would say the difference between the esperides and sun palace is the esperides is slightly more up market although the sun palace i belive has been refurbished over the winter the food at the sun palace is very good and there is plenty of snacks all day last year we were able to sign to say we took responsibility for our teenagers and they were given adult wrist bands so they were able to have the odd alcoholic cocktail they were never drunk or unruly and made friends with over 30 other young people and had a ball
Hi I have been to Esperides and it is fantastic and would highly recomend it .Now on to teenagers Iknow as i have one that if they are happy on holiday then everyone is. so this is my opinion based on that.as this was my thought process last year taking 2 14yr olds on holiday and having been to esperides when he was 12yrs(took a friend last year thats why 2 14yr olds) Esperides is a good 20minute walk from Falaraki and there is not a great deal for teenagers in the hotels immediate vicinity although plenty for them during the day in the hotel if like mine they want a little bit of freedom to go out on the evening then i would suggest a hotel nearer falaraki we went to sun palace and again would highly recommend it we would let ours go to the fun park and arrange to meet them in a bar across the road from it at a specific time but let them know we were following them into falaraki 5 mins after they left and we would keep in touch via text messages to know they were ok i would say the difference between the esperides and sun palace is the esperides is slightly more up market although the sun palace i belive has been refurbished over the winter the food at the sun palace is very good and there is plenty of snacks all day last year we were able to sign to say we took responsibility for our teenagers and they were given adult wrist bands so they were able to have the odd alcoholic cocktail they were never drunk or unruly and made friends with over 30 other young people and had a ball
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.