Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
If you are unhappy with what you have read about this company (and have not paid a deposit) then there are several excellent small companies based in Corfu which probably match or better the terms which you have been offered. For example the Auto Union insurance seems to require you to pay an excess of several hundred pounds in case of a claim. If I understand their Terms correctly they probably use small local companies anyway as the Terms mention your comeback is via the car provider not the International company you have booked with.

We always use Top Cars who are based in Corfu town and have an excellent reputation on the Corfu Internet Forums. There is NO excess and the rentals are very good value. It is a family company which is known for its good friendly service. You book via their web-site http://www.carrentalcorfu.com/en/ or email.

Get a quote by email to info@topcars.gr
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.