Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi FredTheJockey! (What a long name!!)

Ayia Napa is what you make it. Nissi is much quieter than The Square, where the majority of the buars and clubs are. There are many lovely restaurants there as well. Closer to Nissi Beach area, there are also many lovely places to eat, drink and be merry.

When I go over there, I ususally stay along Nissi Avenue, 20 minutes walk away from the the centre. There are plenty of lovely hotels and self catering apartments.

Here are some recommended places to stay:

The Bellini Bungalows (just off Nissi Avenue), used by Olympic Holidays. This is only a 15-apt complex so not massive, Kaos Apartments (Private mail me for the details as the brothers' don't use travel companies, its word of mouth so bookings would need to be done independantly for the apts, flights and transfers), The Anmaria Hotel, Thalassakki Beach Hotel. Olympic Holidays do many lovely hotels so its worth having a look at their website. Also, nearer to the harbour there is the Nestor Hotel. First Choice do this one.

Hope these are of some help to you. Let me know what you think to them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.