Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I read this as you wanting to hire babies!
I read this as you wanting to hire babies!

Me too!!! :rofl :rofl
Me too... was going to let maverick take my kids... save me taking them! :rofl
Hi All

Has anyone used the services of Travel Tots?

It seems a very good idea and would help with baggage allowance :tup :tup , however would like to hear of anyone who has used them before.

Thanks
Sarah
No I think they are based in Hisaronou

Here is the weblink
http://www.travel-tots.co.uk

Any advice you have on this company would be great. They look good on the website.
sorry girls done my time and yes i have worded this a bit wrong it should read baby equipment hire, you lot are far too sharp :rofl :whoops
ok peoples then :D
travel tots is a great idea i used them in may for my granddaughter and hired a bouncey chair and an electric steriliser all in new condition and english you pay for your hire in the uk and pay a deposit when they drop off the equipment gwen and sharron are really great and wish them all the best with this great idea
Hi

Thanks for the advice on traveltots, the website looks great. I am taking my 16month old baby to Olu in September and if I can save on weight then that weould be great :D

Did you get any toys from them??

Thanks
Sarah
no peggy we went and brought some in fethiye had some left from the grandson so was ok on that front
but sharon and gwen are very helpful so just email them it sometimes takes a day before a reply
also all the equipment is new and english
:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.