Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Are you sure the reps. charged 78 € each for Symi ? That is extremly excessive.The boat fare is only 23 €
Whoops....only 39 euros each. Looked at the total price of 78, silly me.
Hi,if you want to save on the rep's charges go to one of the travel/tour agencies in Faliraki,ISIS travelis the best one,on the main road,opposite the very top of bar street next to 'skevos' supermarket and the dragon chinese,or pellos travel by Q club on club street,opposite tiger tiger nightclub.i'd avoid the 'travel exchange' on bar street personally but many will say they're ok,but ISIS have always been the best in town.they also handle booking for the best island jeep safari,rather than the ones in the convoy of silly little suzuki's,their one is all in lwb land rovers,goes offroad and has english drivers and guides.amazing day out
Thanks for the info....

I know where all those locations are and will hopefully check their prices before I book our excursions. The main thing is we 'do' both the Symi and Lindos By Boat trips again as we really did enjoy them back in 07 and 08.

Saving money is always top of the list but if it is only a few euros extra by Rep then the added security offered via them far outways things, imo..
in my experience most if not all reps prices are more than a few euros extra and a lot of them actually use the exact same coach/boat etc as the ones from the travel agents. my girlfriend's a rep for the biggest of the companies and even she says they're a rip off!

why not go to kamiros skala and get the boat accross to Halki? absolutely stunning place,no cars and very few signs of 'modern' life,i'd highly recommend it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.