Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
great report qixer,
we go to laganas 30th july for 2 weeks staying in the garden palace apartments with our 9 yr old we too will probably stay away from the main strip at night as i have read on this forum there are nice bars/ restaurants away from the strip so we will be trying to find those while we are there is there any bars you could recommend especially with entertainment if any? thanks and glad you enjoyed your holiday :D
Great report Gixter, but sorry to hear about what happened to Katie, thank goodness it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Am impressed that you managed to go on to have a good holiday despite what happened.

If you fancy another Louis hotel, the Louis Creta Princess on Crete is nice, went there last year, also with First Choice (well Eclipse who were cheaper!)
Well Gixter i think you are all very brave, after that horrid accident for poor little Katie, im sure a lot of people would want to come home. But you stuck it out.

We are off to Zante this august , and i think from now on i will be checking the glass where ever i am on holiday.
Had a lovely week on Zante (Laganas) recently. Would go back,but to be honest, think I'd go for Argassi or kalamaki the next time. (a bit nicer imo,also have been to Laganas a few times now and would prefer a change) Everything went smoothly,had a laugh,a rest, nice nights out and we all came back with nice tans. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.