Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Andy.. ..

The Tassia is at the end of the Laganas main road and a fair walk into the resort and further to the beaches but, it's a nice place to stay and Costas and his familly who run the Tassia are really nice people.

You can catch a bus into town from a stop just along the road and Costas will sort you out with the times etc or call taxis whenever you need one.

Laganas in early May can be hit or miss with the weather but as your going on the 18th you should have great weather although it can be on the cooler side at night time.

The resort is well up and running by mid May and i've been 10th - 24th May and 5th - 20th june over the last few years and the first week of the May holiday was fairly quiet in the town but it picked up and got busy in the second week. The june holiday was full on in Laganas so you seem to have picked the dates well.

Anything you need to know about who's going the same time as you and the clubs and reps look over the http://www.laganas.me.uk site as it seems to be the best resource for Laganas and the night life.

paul..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.