Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Back packing
4 Posts
Most years the wife and myself spend about 3 weeks or so exploring a new area of India before or after spending a couple of months in Goa. Planning before hand is important. We are at the moment planning a train trip around Tamil Nadu in January. Get yourself a couple of good guide books and get on the internet. Every thing can be aranged beforehand. If you want the reasurance of having a company do it for you I know people have spoken very highly of I think it is Trailfinders in Goa. We have sometime used a guy in Wembly as SD enterprises who has a wealth of knowledge and good prices. Goodluck
we back pack (for mths at a time sometimes) over India every year... have a look at my blog on here... under topic heading .. away we go amazing india .... hope it might help... :D
chillyx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.