Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
On The Beach actually post here on HT with the agreement of the moderators. There is a topic further down from which I have pasted below. May I suggest that you email them at the address shown quoting Holiday Truths. Should you have any problems then please post again.

fwh

Quote:
Good Afternoon,

Please can you send me details of your order to forums@onthebeach.co.uk where I will look into this issue and get back to you.

Many thanks

Having emailed admin at OTB to no avail over the last week or so I have followed your link and will let you know how I go on.
W1lls
Hello
Update
Its Saturday now which means four days without a response from otb, but I have been in contact with goldtrail who only tell me to contact otb with regard to date change of baggage allowance! Can anyone inform me of the date change for baggage allowance and if these two companies are linked?

Thanks W1lls
this might be easier to answer if we knew the airline involved.
Hi, steve 8482,

Flights booked through goldtrail but with onur air. Otb have always insisted though, that any change has been made by goldtrail.

W1lls
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.