Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
No, you have to bring potatoes, sheep and spices to buy things in Malta. It's not that civilised that it has it's own currency yet.

On the other hand, you could have searched for "ATMs in Malta" using Google - would have been quicker than posting on here :roll:
OpenMinded, there is no need for a sarcastic response.

Please review our T&C's, in particular regarding showing respect to other members.

luci HT Mod
open minded, hope you consider your hand slapped i,m never dissrespectful to other members, by the way do you know if you have to have a pets passport to bring sheep into Malta? :lol:
Hand slapped? do me a favour, I simply pointed out that you get very good information with very simple searches using Google.

I'm not part of the PC brigade and never will be.
On the other hand, you could have searched for "ATMs in Malta" using Google - would have been quicker than posting on here :roll:

If you had simply suggested using Google, that wouldn't have been a problem, but the additional comment was uncalled for.

luci HT Mod
quite right nluci mod coul not agree more, he still didnt even tell me if a passport was neccassaryfor the sheep. :lol:
Yes, you will need a passport.
Thanks for you replys

sorry to have upset you Openminded .....but I thought forums were for asking questions :shock:

cheers DOA
I totally agree but a level of simple research keeps the forums from filling up with questions that can easily be answered by simpler means. It would have taken one step with an internet search instead of posting here and then waiting for someone else to reply - that takes 2 people or more and much longer.
I'm not part of the PC brigade and never will be.

Me neither that's one of the things that's wrong with people in this sad excuse for a country, too many do gooders and to many PC fence sitting mamby pambies.
due to recent events in the farming industry i may need a bit more than a passport for dolly, i tried google but no info came up. thanks anyway. v/d
The Bank of Malta was nearly brought to its knees today as depositors queued outside all of its branches to withdraw their savings, after concerns that the sub-prime crisis would have a knock-on effect on the bank. The crisis was averted when the head of the central bank stepped in and guaranteed all deposits in full. By mid afternoon, customers were queuing to redeposit their glass beads and mirrors. However, potatoes remained in short supply as several people couldn't remember where they had buried them
nice one g/m its normal for customers to queue all day at Malta banks to deposit their money. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.