Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Banned Items
3 Posts
If you check our sticky topics in this forum, you will find threads related to hold luggage and to the current hand luggage restrictions in force at EU airports.

However, restrictions detailed there (particularly with regard to hand luggage) may refer to the minimum restrictons which should be imposed. Some airlines and airports may impose more stringent restrictions and so rather than search for one complete list which may or may not apply to the specific airline or airport which you will be using, it would be best if you also consult their individual websites. Your tickets or booking confirmation may also contain some relevant information.

David :wave
Ah.....thank you for that. I've been trying to make head nor tail over this ever since the new regulations were introduced in November...and my father wants to go to Benidorm in early 2007.....but he has got all confused and he's got me confused and there was a bit of an argument the other day, beause he was saying he would just put it all in his suitcase, and I said I don't think that he could do that....that is why I asked for a complete list.

I think the best thing to do is wait until we have booked and then I'll check direct with the airline. You would think that they would make these rules standard across all the airline would;nt you.....but just like the Chip & Pin machines.....they are all different :roll: :hmmm

Anyway, thanks for that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.