Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
with such a large party what about the zodiac bar it's a kareoke bar on main strip probably one of the largest opposite bells. we are there on the 25th will look out for a drunken mob might even gate crash the party :lol:
Hi Willy ,
Would they let us have a DJ there or is it just Kareoke ? You couldnt miss us - not a quiet bunch !!! id be the one in the big white dress haha
not sure but i think in your post for the las pas bar queenie64 had a contact number for the owner of the zodiac bar if you wanted it you could try that way to find out about a disco/dj p.s. what days the party on
Hi annie! you found anywhere for us yet??!! cant wait for your big day!! see you there xxx
Ang
hi I am now back !! had a fantastic time and found the perfect bar ....it was called NIATA PUB...it had an area for dancing , outside bit , near the beach , had pool table foor the kids which was ideal and Brett & Micheal , the lanlords, arranged a DJ for us , he also offered us live music if we wanted - no extra cost.... was the ideal size aswell as there was 40 off us and we filled it just right !! really good and he finished the bar at 2 am ...brilliant ttime and I have some good photos of us all !!
their email is niatabar@cytanret.com.cy...+357 23 831 522

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ann100 was the landlord still that English/Scotish bloke?..
The landlord is Brett , he is definately English
did he like the odd tipple ?...
try
Toga Toga :) in Ayia Napa...
:D
Hi Anneka

I am so glad that you found a venue to hold your party.

It sounds like you had a brilliant time.

Cheers Chris
(Queenie64)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.