Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi taggy no date was highlighted just poster saying it would be mid march before opening sorry mate lol cheers mazza ... im trying to get a wee sneaky in on feb so i will look again if i get
Thanks Mazz2112.....we might be out in March but would probably be early so might not be open when we are there unfortunately.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Does anyone know of a Bar in Benidorm called Copacabana, and where it would be?

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy

Not a great expert but I definitely saw a bar called Copacabana on the Promenade (Levante End) must have been near to Les Dunes Suites.

Hope this is the bar you are looking for.

Should know my way around more after my 2 trips this year - April & September.

Cant wait - desperate for some sunshine!

Carmel x
Hi Carmel, and thanks, but unfortunately thats not the one. I've used the one you refer to several times, just for a coffee and a cake. The one this chap told be about was more of a Bar, and was set further back from the front, maybe around the area of the ave europa or thereabouts.

Best Regards - Taggy
Anyone know which acts are appearing at the Western Saloon on Calle Gerona at the moment?

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Folks

My name is Greg and I am a 26 year old professional dj from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.

For four years I have been djing in Glasgow, however I am in need of a change, and have come to the conclusion that I would like to visit Benidorm between in May 08 and Sept 08. I would be extremely interested in djing in Benidorm over the summer.

I am wondering if anyone on the forum has any information on djing in Benidorm for the season. I am particularly interested in the availability of gigs, the best way to go about getting gigs, pay and email address/telephone numbers/website address of promoters, clubs, dj agencies who could help me aquire shifts for summer 08.

If anyone could send me some information on this, I would very much appreciate it.

Greg
Hi

Can anyone tell me the name of the bar below the Queens hotel please.
Thanks Westie
I`m sure its called Queens. My friends relatives work there and she always call it Queens.
queens has its own bar ,next door is the beer barrel
The Two Palms have an early bird special between 4.00 and 6.30 or there about. It's around 8 euros for a 3 course quality meal I found it better value than the many egg and chip places that finish up costing more. Find them in The old town, the place is small so booking is reccommended. They advertise in the free booklet thats in the bars.
Thanks Kevin and Christine
Cheers
Westie
me and my family bumped into a benidorm fav - chrissie rock outside the Royal Court theatre in liverpool in January when she was performing in panto

she said she was flying back to beni a few days later

An ideas where she is performing now
Anybody got any news about the Mad Maori.?
I've heard he's back in the UK due to ill health. :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.