Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Oh so wish it was me, thats the date we're hoping to go, need to leave it last minute tho!

May see you there on 25th June!

Catherine x
Book it- its super!
Might be a problem booking this hotel at the last moment scottishmum, It sometimes is completely sold out with all rooms being full. Although now they have the annex I guess it might make things a bit easier. :D
hi, can any one tell me if teenagers are able to upgrade their wristbands to adult ones as we have previously done this in other hotels by signing to say we take responsibility for them having an alcoholic drink, not that they drink loads but they like to have the odd couple
  • Edited by aerdna 2007-04-10 19:10:45
I didn't see this happening last year. There were older teens still wearing the child wrist band. My instinct is telling me no on this one, it certainly wasn't mentioned at the reps meeting.

There are a few regulars on here who have been to the BB they should be able to confirm. I've never been to a hotel were you could do this.
hi thanks for this info we upgraded hem in crete and at the sun palace in rhodes
Hi
I,ve been ther twice and they are strict about the armbands
1 lad had his birthday there and they changed the armband on the day. They seemed to turn a blind eye to parents getting beer etc for older teenagers though
Lally
Anyone under the age of 18 can not have the adults wristband. They are very strict about it. They even have cctv at the bar. My daughter was friendly with several of the barmen and they told her if they served her a drink they would be sacked as it would all be on the camera.

However, she had a few friends who were over 18 and as long as it wasnt made too obvious they could get drinks for them. We tried to order 2 drinks for our teenagers whilst they were with us, and they point blank said no, even though we said we would take responsibility.

Even some of the teenagers who were 18 in a couple of weeks or months were not allowed.

Not a bad thing really, better they are like this otherwise they would have a hotel full of drunk and rowdy teenagers, which is not an image im sure they want to portray, especially as the hotel has such a good reputation.

We went to the Pegasos palace the year before and they served anyone over about the age of 14 and there were quite a few very drunk teenagers staggering about!! Not a good image, especially for families with younger impressionable children. :D
Thanks for this info I agree i dont like to see drunken teenagers around either but i find if they are given responsibility and trust they are less likely to abuse it, its when things are taboo that it can get out of hand or if parents dont take responsible steps to ensure they know what there teenagers are up to after all we all want to have a good holiday
Thanks guys, but due to hubby changing jobs this year unfortunately we need to leave it til last minute :-( Ah well, as someone said, hopefully with the annexe we'll still get in. Fingers crossed eh! x
i know my holiday is sold out now for the 25th june from the airport i'm travelling from (liverpool) perhaps you should just check it is still available from your airport as i wouldn't want you to get your hopes built up, it is a VERY popular hotel. good luck x
Please delete this post mods, I wanted to post my pic of the hotel from google earth but could not do it.
Are you able to post pictures on the forum?
Sue
are any of you guys clued up on the hotel room numbers?

i am desperate to stay in the same room numbers as last year, and after much debating with the family we have concluded that we have not got a clue!

we stayed in the annexe....as you walk through the enterance.....to the right.....NOT the first row of rooms facing the road but the row behind that.....we were on the ground floor in the first two rooms you would come to.

i know its a long shot, but if i don't ask i will never know!

thank you in advance x
Hi, Just e.mail the hotel and explain the same to them they will try to get you the same rooms, they managed it for us a few years ago.
i emailed them last week and yesterday and they still haven't replied. just thought i would see if any of the members on here could help me.
Can i suggest a tip for remembering your room numbers in the future, I always take a photo of the door with the number on. Sorry I cant help with the Annexe but have to agree with you it was my favourite place to stay.
bump............can anyone help me?

will the number begin with a 1 or a 2, any clues? i'm desperate :(
hi everyone got myself a great bargain fly out newcastle 7th may 1 week to belcekiz beach 425 for two people all inclusive by booking through thomson flight only then thomson hotel only - booking it through thomson package its 850 for two just shows you to shop around all i want now is good weather
Wow thats fantastic!!

Its a fab hotel, you will love it. Happy holidays, im so jealous, wish I could go back there!!! 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.