Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
sorry we do not have any reports on this one, i have had it added to the data base in hopes..

as the season is only just over 2 weeks old its a long shot if anyone has been this year

wizard

PS :welcome to the greek forums of HT
:tup
Hi, I visit Bella Vista every year. The views are amazing and the owners are so friendly. It is a 20 minute walk into Sissi town but once you see the views at Bella Vista you know its worth it.
I am trying to get Bella Vista Apartments in Sissi email address or website. Can anyone help??
No sorry.This is the one in Stalis not Sissi. I've found this one already.
I would love to get some more information about this hotel, as I am staying there later this year. Can someone help me get their email address. I have their phone and fax already.
well sorry folks i searched over 100 pages of goggle reports and the Crete yellow pages without any joy..looks like you may have to write to them

yasus

wizard
Hi, they do not have a website yet. My friend works there. what is it you are looking for?
Thanks Rainbow 45
This holiday has now turned into my honeymoon after we get married 5 hours before leaving and so I want to see if there is anything I can do to make this the best start.
I want to get some flowers ordered for the room and anymore info that I can get ideas from.
Also wheres the most romatic restaurant for our 2nd evening as the first will be stuck on a plane..lol..
I did try to find out how I could pm you but I can't yet...
sorry rainbow as a new member you cant.. if its information with regards the hotel/resort please post in this thread

wizard
Thanks for trying to contact me rainbow.
Can you give me any extra info about the hotel, nearby restaurants.
hello people i have just been to the bella vista apartments for a holiday and loved it.. could anyboby send me the contact number for the hotel please i cant get it anywhere??? thanx gaz
Gaz
the information that you needed is:
Hotel Bella Vista
Sissi, Kreta
Tel.: +30 28410 71370
Fax: +30 28410 71371

Rainbow
have you been there this year or going soon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.