Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
One Question

How the :swear do you manage to stay upright and finish the course :rofl

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
me being blonde !!!!!! :tongue
where is the cable ski
is that the thingy in the sea on levante beach
Hi Pat, Yeh, it's near Mc Donalds, my daughter had several attempts at it last year but could even manage to pull herself up. My sister managed most of the way round before she went for a good one, we have it on video, perhaps I should send it off to You've been framed. :) It's really funny.

Sue :)
Sue I teach people to Ski on the Cable ski in Benidorm let me know the next time you are there or ask for Jim on the Cable Ski (bald Scots Guy)
Thanks Jim, we'll do that. I'll send you a P.M. just before we're coming if that's ok.Perhaps you'll get her on her feet this time. :)

Sue
Sue I teach people to Ski on the Cable ski in Benidorm let me know the next time you are there or ask for Jim on the Cable Ski (bald Scots Guy)

I've probably got you on video Jim somewhere :lol: I once filmed 3 or 4 guys doing the ski circuit and doing the acrobats. ;)

Sanji x
Sanji Iam the guy who usually does the slalom skiing when they put the speed up , but I also do wakeboarding

Cheers
hi jim , i`m going to benidorm in april , is the cable ski on at that time of the year , and how much is it to go on ?
Yes the Cabl Ski is open in April they sell tickets by the round 4 goes 10 euros or I think its 20 euros for 2 hours in the early season.

You are better with the 2 hours if you havent done it before.

I'm there from the 5th for 1 week if you are there.

Have you been oh the cable before.

P.S. if you go on Youtube type in Benidorm Cable Ski there are loads of video clips.

Cheers
Not sure how up to date they are, but there are some photos and video on the Cable-Ski Benidorm website:
http://www.cableskibenidorm.com/

(Sorry Jim, we can't allow links to that other site)

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.