Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi

We stayed at the Terralta Aparthotel last year and have booked again for this year. Lovely 4* accommodation, fantastic pool, ideal for kids, entertainment during the day and evenings too (although we didn't see much of the evening entertainment as we ventured out in the evenings). Absolutely, spotlessly clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Situated in a residential area, very quiet and only three storeys high. Theres a bus that stops right outside that takes you into the town, or you can walk down to the sea front and walk from there, depends really on how old the children are. The apartments are situated on a slight incline.

Like you say people either love it or hate it. It was our first time last year and we were really apprehensive about it - but we absolutely loved it. If you want it lively -it can be :pele , quieter - it can be :sun2 , british - it can be , spanish - it can be! I love Menorca - and you can't get much quieter than that, but also love Ibiza too. A holidays what you make it - and Benidorm has something for everyone.

We've booked again, firstly because we had such a brilliant holiday last year, but mostly because there is so much to do and see that we didn't get chance to last year.

Wherever you decide to book, I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time :)

Best Regards

Elaine :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.