Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Levante Club Hotel has a showwer cubicle and a seperate bath. I think the Melia just has a shower cubicle but couldn't swear to it.
Hi Frank .. I think the Melia has showers over bath, except perhaps in the rooms adapted for disabled use.

David :wave
The Levante Club has a seperate shower cubicle and a shower over the bath. the only thing you might not like about the bathrooms is that all the doors are frosted glass and there are no locks on them.
Thanks. Does that apply to the studios as well as the apartments?
jax .... as you have asked specifically about hotels, I am assuming that all the replies given are about hotels, rather than studios or aparments.

David :wave
sorry, ignore that last post. I found Levante Club Aparthotel. I`ve just found the hotel. Unfortunately its booked up for the dates we wanted.
The Aparthotel only has showers over the bath anyway. The Levante Club Hotel has a lovely bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath. Very luxurious.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.