Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sue

It is going to work out much cheaper if you friends go in an apartment rather than a hotel. I did a search, and can't find a hotel big enough, also, they would have to pay for 4 adults and a child, as half board hotels will only go upto age 12 on childs price.

We stayed at the Levante Club Apartments a few weeks ago, and there was 5 of us in a two bed apartment - 3 were teenagers and we had enough room. There were two double bedrooms, and a double sofa bed in the lounge. There was a separate kitchen and a massive balcony and bathroom.

I hope your friend finds something.
Thankyou Kazibabesuk, please could you let me know who you booked it through .

Thank you

Sue :)
We booked it through Going Places. Found it quite cheap on-line, then went to the shop and asked them to match the price, they did, so we saved £300 on the price they were doing.
I think the Halley apartments also have 2 bedroom apartments available. They can be booked through Easyhotels. Not sure of the standard yet - I'm staying there in 6 days so will report back!
the mediterraneo has interconnecting family rooms for upto 6 people ie you and hubby in one and the kids next door. it also does AI

http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/mediterraneo/
I'm almost certain the pueblo have 5 bedded rooms :D
Hi, As previously said the 2 older children will be classed as adults so even if you are all in one room they will charge the same as in 2 rooms. Are you thinking of booking diy or tour operator. Just wondered also why you need 15 nights and not the normal 14. Thomsons do accommodation only and also lots of others like Alphabeds and wintersunshine. Karen
Our friends want 15 nights so that they travel and return with us.

The flights with Jet 2 worked out £10.00 per person cheaper for 15 than 14 which is about what we have paid for an extra night at the Pelicanos, hence, we get an extra nights holiday for free :pele

They will be going D.I.Y. so I will keep on looking at accomodation only.

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions.

Hi. Found these on Travel Republic. 2 Rooms in Rialto or Ambassador coming out about £1200 total also others. http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/accomodation/achotels.aspx?utm_id=1&ProvId=54821&q=Benidorm+hotel
Karen
Thank you mrnkar for taking time out to look.

:kiss Hi we deal with a firm called Benidorm Apartments. In April we rented a four bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment right on the front, centre of Levante beach, you had to walk about 6 foot to the beach. The apartment cost us £350.00 for the week. It was fully equipped with cooker, washer, kettle, bedding, large kitchen etc. The firm are situated just above Iceland, so any problems you can call in and see them. There is also a Resort Hopper from Alicante, although you would have to book that separately.

Good luck
Margaret
Hi Beauty, I have been on that site before but all there apartments are from Saturday to Saturday which is no good.

Thanks anyway

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.