Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I will be there from the 24th and I hoping the weather will be good.

However, whatever the weather, I am going to make sure I enjoy it!

Kath x
Going to Benidorm on 25th,cant wait to sample the entertainment again as some of the comedians had me in stitches last time.
Last year we were staying in Cala Finestrat and found the location a bit remote constantly relying on buses and taxi rides,this time we are in the Mediterraneo,still a bit out of the way but nearer to the action i hope.
i really do enjoy my holidays in spain and i just wish i had a fortnight to spare,that is my only regret as i only have 5 days in the resort this time.
VIVA ESPANA!
Forgot to mention that last year we went in January and although it was warm enough during the day it was freezing at night,my knees were knocking together and my teeth were chattering like crazy,so i really hope the weather will be a little less scottish and more spanish this time.
I hasten to add i have bought a stack of hoodies and warm tops in anticipation for typically British weather as opposed to Spanish.
Knowing my luck i will be the only jock in a polo sweating my pits off while everyone else is sweltering,still i do recall being presented with a cornetto while watching the medieval night,and i would have preffered a hot drink instead,you really cant predict the weather anywhere in the world,even in the height of season never mind january or february,hope everyone who is going to Benidorm at this time of year has a wonderful time.
bird, go in July and I'll have a bet about what the weather will be :D :D
i have been in august about 7 years ago and you are quite right it was scorching,stayin an apartment booked through direct holidays,something like sa caleta or something sounding similiar and had a wonderful time but i find that the flights at the height of season even with the budget airlines are a bit much even if the accomodation is dirt cheap,so last year for example we went to benidorm in january.ibiza in may and lloret in september as we were sticking to a budget
i would love to go to benidorm at the height of season as i am sure you will agree you are guaranteed a good time,but i can assure you we intend to make the most of our stay in benidorm.
hi i am going to benidorm for the first time in august with my wife and my three children, i just like to ask if anybody recomends any good entertainment place for us to visit
we are going self catering so we are open to anything :D :?:
Hi chrisss ... this particular thread is about 'Benidorm in February', although some of the previous posters do seem to have gone slightly off track.

You may like to check out these topics and post any specific questions there:

Benidorm in August

Recommended Bars, Clubs & Acts

David :wave
I'm flying to Benidorm from Glasgow for a week and I can't wait!!

I've just checked the weather and on Sunday it will be 70 Scorcho!! 8)

Cheers and see you all out there!!

Alan
I take it you will be arriving next weekend,are you staying some place nice?
I also hope the weather will be nice,especially since we seem to walk for miles on holiday,hope you have a good time.
I'm arriving this Saturday 24th Feb!!

Yes I hope the weather holds, as we like walking too. Also want to visit and eat in the old town!

We're staying at the Levante Lux appartments - hear they are nice and also central.

Can't wait.
To all of you who are coming to Benidorm in Feb, Im sat at my computer in my office in Albir (10 mins from Beni) and the sky is blue with a few clouds around but generally quite mild, we've had the odd shower at night recently but nothing major,

Regards Paul
Oooo thanks - hope it keps fine.

Kath x
Came back from Beni on 15th Feb and the weather was great. Managed a few days on the beach and even the cloudy days were warm with the sun getting through every now and then!!
Been out here for 6 days and only the first 2 days were dodgey.
Lovely sitting on the beach in February. Roll on next holiday
We got back after 8 very warm days (up to 80's) on the 20th February. The temperature had just dropped on the 18th.
The best place when the sun is out is actually on the beach. Sounds obvious, but people sit and walk the town about saying its cool in the shade - no shade on the beach. Get sat/laid down and its like August in UK.
We got back from Benidorm on the 2nd march and the weather exceeded our expectations,on the 25th feb the weather was early 70,s but the temperatures kept climbing and the weather at mid-day on the day we left was 34degrees according to the digital display outside the pharmacy near the Levante club.
We really would have appreciated air-conditioning as there was no way to really escape the heat,and i sweated buckets,however we both still enjoyed ourselves immensely.
has anyone been benidorm in feb we were thinking of going but dont know what the weather is usually like is it warm enough to go in swimming pool at that time of year and is everything open any info would be great thanks :?:
Merged with existing thread, which may provide you with some useful info
David HT Mod
We go every March. The weather is generally quiet warm but not warm enough to go in to any outdoor pools or the sea. There are people sun bathing though.
Everywhere is open although obviously a lot quieter than in the summer months.
Hi has anyone been to Beni in Feb? If so whats the weather usually like?
Are all the pubs/restaurants open?
We ahve only been in Dec or Aug.
Thanks Liz.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.