Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Think you will be struggling for any sort of entertainment other than what you make yourself... our hotel this year had someone miming on stage playing a cardboard cut out of a guitar!
we have been to the hilton sharks bay the last couple of years and you get plenty of English children there. although entertaiment is not brilliant compared to other european destinations they do make a good effort and probably what they offer in terms of entertainment is pretty good for Egypt. there is always a mini disco in the evenings for the younger ones followed by a show. there is a kids club during the day and a seperate pool area for children with a water slide. But I do agree with Elle though in that you have to expect little or no entertainme nt in the evenings other than what you make but if you get some its a bonus. We love it in Egypt and so do our children who are 16, 15 and 12 . As long as your children make friends im sure they will be happy.

lyn
Elle, I have finally booked TCR - will be on the lookout for cardboard guitar man! :wink:
Thanks all!
We have been looking at the Hiltons so it seems like we will pack the cards, uno, yatzee........ ( and the corkscrew!).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.