Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
palma nova palace was adults only when we went a few years back
Son Matius Beach in Palma Nova and Astoria Playa in Alcudia are adult only, but did you mean all inclusve as they are half board
Jardin del Sol Suites and Spa in Santa Ponsa do this.
Hotel Santa Lucia in Palma Nova dependfs what time of year you go.you might just get the odd one or two.
Have a look a Thomsons Couples range, they have a few.
I mean all inclusive we go June 10-24 june
There's the Platja D'Or in Alcudia, used to be a Thomson Gold Hotel but is still adults only and AI.

The rooms aren't huge but it is very near a shady bit of beach (ie. on the right side of the main road), and it has quite large gardens round the pool for sunbathing in.

There is a purpose-built entertainment hall, though I don't know what the entertainment is like now Thomson's aren't running it.

It's quite a hike to the Port of Alcudia but you can stroll round the quiet streets with villas in, in the evenings if you don't like entertainment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.