Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
I have booked flights and hotel seperately, always cheaper IMO - or that could be because I generally travel alone and hight st travel agents like to charge ridiculous single supplements. Anway, I have booked Sentido Cala Vinas through Alpharooms.com. It is adult only and looks lovely, I go next Sunday for 4 nights so I will let you know what it is like when I get back.
Sam :)
We stayed at Sentido Cala Vinas last October; we had no problems with it, just outside Magaluf but you would hardly know it. Decent entertainment; food was OK; free wifi around Reception and rooms decent enough; lovely sea views but no beach and one in the cove by the side was a bit scruffy; for what we paid thought it was decent value.
Thats a shame that the price has rocketed Kenstar we have stayed a couple of times at the Thompson Gold Rocamarina in Cal'Dor it is a fantastic hotel, clean, good food, in a lovely cove and best of all adults only :) it was so nice to be able to swim in the pool in peace and quiet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.