General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi stevo - and welcome to HT. I'm sure you'll get plenty of help on here, if you can tell us a little bit more. What dates are you thinking of and from which airports can you fly? Are you looking at SC, B & B or AI, within Europe or long haul? I'm presuming that being just the two of you, you're both looking at having the same type of holiday.
thanks for the welcome i am looking flying from bristol prefur but exeter/cardiff is ok, we would like all inclusive as obv get drinks and that free. yea we both are looking at same type of holiday.
Ok Steve,

Tenerife might be a good bet for you..Playa De Las Americas is always a favourite. Lots to do in the day, even more to do at night as there are loads of bars, clubs and restaurants etc. There is every type of accomodation you would like.I think you said AI.. and the flight time is about 4 and half hours..
I agree with Playa de las Americas, also Kos townon the Isand of Kos perhaps, flights of around 3 1/2 hours from Bristol, and some decent prices. Of course price will depend on what dates you're thinking of going.
Cheers guys I will have a look into that, I was thinking what is turkey like anyone know?
Turkey is great, we go there every year. Have a look at Gumbet, the beach is ok and there are plenty of water sports etc. to do plus boat trips and jeep safaris, which you and your frine may enjoy. The night life is good there too, it isn't mad like some places though, there are lots of different bars and a few bar/clubs plus loads of places to eat.

Gumbet is also just 10 minuites away from Bodrum, which is also great for nightlife with planty of bars and a few clubs there too.

If there is anything else you want to know just ask as I lived out in Gumbet for 3 years :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.