Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can you give us a little more info on what kind of holidy your parents like? Busy, quiet, touristy, traditional, big resort, small village?

There are so many places in turkey it would haelp us to recommend somewhere to you.

Kedi
They like the normal tourist places, somewhere not too busy but not too quiet. Somewhere within easy walking distance to the resort centre as my mum has walking difficulties. They like visting tombs, cathedrals, museums etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Laura xx (Beach Bum) :cheers
Well everyone has their favourite place or somewhere they they well so I am sure you will get lots of recommendations.

I will start by telling you about The Bodrum Peninsular as that is where I have spent most of my time. My parents have been too and they liked Bitez, it is fairly small but not really quiet; there are lots of nice retaurants and a few bars, the beach is nice, it is mainly shingle but there are some sandy parts to along the bay too. The good thing about Bitez is that it is very flat and most of the accomodation is only a few minutes walk from the beach front and most of the restaurants.

It is also very easy to get into Bodrum by dolmus (minibus), it only takes about 15 minutes and there are lots of things to see and do once you get there - shopping, sightseeing, eating out etc.

If it sounds like the sort of plcae they would like and you want to know anything else just ask.

Kedi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.