Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
cheers jane, mailed them :tup

anyone else want to put something forward?
La Ben Resort in Colva, very clean spacious rooms, great value and good location close to beach.
Skylark resort Colva really clean and lovely pool area.
the thing that puts me off places is the lack of photos on their websites :que
Hi we have just got back from Agonda we stayed at Cuba Agonda... if you like it on the quite side this is the place..right on the beach in a beach hut a/c . hot water / good food.
they have a web page just look up Cuba Agonda Goa.
Loved Agonda, very quiet and if I am honest a bit too quiet for me. We stayed in the Madhu Huts. Right on the beach and it really was gorgeous. All along the beach there are huts and a few hotels.

Palolem is another lovely place near Agonda. Sorry I don't have any accomodation names but it was lovely there too.

Hope you find somewhere to stay. I am sure you'll find something lovely :sun2
We stay at The Hatthi Mahal as we have ownership in Royal Goan and love it there
this March will be our 4th visit.
have seen rooms at Mike,s place ,Casa Chris,and Sa domingos and they all look good
not sure if they have swimming pools though,great pools at The Hatthi :) hope you find
what you are looking for :cheers
annx
Will have a look at Cuba Agonda, we thought we might go stay at Agonda for a few days next year. I love the nice quiet beaches for a few days.
For anyone looking for beach accommodation in the South, this website might be usefull.

http://www.goabeachhuts.com/index.htm

xx lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.