America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Premium Outlets is the cheapest and one of the best. If you join their VIP Shopper online you can print off a coupon to take to the Information Booth there and get a discount leaflet for some of the stores.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=58

You can either get a taxi which would be about $20 or the Deuce from outside the PH or Paris, get off at the stop after the Stratosphere, cross the road and get the 108 to the outlets. The driver will announce it. The Deuce is $7 for a 24 hour ticket or $3 single trip, but it takes a long time to get there or back. It took us 1.5 hours from leaving the outlets to getting back to our hotel so next time we took a taxi back.

There are also the LV Outlets south of the strip which are indoor and not quite so good. Easily accessible by the Deuce.

The Miracle Mile shop are right at PH. There is the Fashion Show Mall north of PH just past TI and the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.

If you read my trip report HERE I think I mention some of what we bought.

luci :wave
When I think back the shopping has changed a little since we started going to Vegas. Our favourites were Boulevard Mall and Belz. Now I tend to like Meadows Mall and Premium Outlets up near downtown. We hire a car these days, so it has been a while since I tried to get to them on the bus. Boulevard Mall is easy by bus. From Planet Hollywood walk north to Flamingo Road. Turn right onto flamingo and take the bus East to Maryland Parkway. You will get off at the area just south of the mall which has a bit Barnes & Noble, Marshalls and Best Buy (good for DVDs CDs etc). Boulevard Mall no longer has Dillard's unfortunately so it make is a less desirable mall now.

Meadows mall is west of the strip, but it quite far north - directly west of downtown. I would guess there must be a bus that goes along Bonanza Road to get there though from downtown. There's another new place down past Mandalay Bay called Town Square, you could also take the bus to that. There's also Fashion Show Mall on the strip, although I tend to find it fairly expensive and Macy's doesn't have a home section. Try googling them all and you will see what shops they have and you will be able to see what you think suits your needs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.