Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Tricky one this, you don't say how old they are or where in France you'd like to go.

I know the waterslides in St Jean De Monts (Siblu sites) are child friendly. there is also a great water park in town near the beach.

In the far south there is a water park in Le Luc / Madrag on the Med coast that has a 20 metre slide that my 9 year old swears is the wickedest badest thing ever. I believe that means it's pretty good.
Hi sorry, should have been more specific!! Location doesn't really matter- we've been to the Vendee twice before so a change would be good. The girls will be 10 and 13 and are fearless when it comes to water, so a couple of 'tame' slides really wouldn't do it for them. I suppose what I am after is almost a mini waterpark on site or else somewhere within strolling distance of one. Doesn't even need to be France I suppose.

Thanks

Pam :cheers
WOW - A big remit!

How about giving up on the waterparks and trying them at surfing? So that would be Atlantic coast maybe? :cheers
Hmmm,
Bonne anse plage in the Royan.
About an extra two hours drive down but might be worth it.
Sins
Thanks Guys, will look into both the site and the surfing!!

Pam :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.