Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
best way money
4 Posts
I have always found that you get the best excange rate when you take sterling over and change it at small exchange shops. The best of which are in Qawra/Buggiba. If you intend to change a lot then ask for a better rate then that what they advertise!

Remember to visit the 'Heights' when you stay in Mellieha, a lot of people don't realise there are bars up there near the petrol station!

Hope you enjoy your stay 8)
Thanx Mark n Nicky for that info...thats a gr8 help,...i cant wait to go i love malta will be my 4th visit now,,,dont remember the ..hieghts,...but will be going to look ,its been 20 yrs since my last visit so i expect alot of change,but not too much i hope, :P ..thanx again...cheryl
Hello cherylking, Just to let you know that in May the exchange rate in Mellieha was 60 cents to the pound but in Qawra it was 61
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.