Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Stayed in this place a long time ago. I don't recall having to pay for loo rolls, but perhaps they only provide a couple and then you have to provide your own.

They had a strange system in place for payment for drinks, bar etc call a TOM, electronic bracelet. It was a total pain, I hated it.

Place itself is well situated, just behind the beach, 2 decent pools and loads of sunlongers.

Enjoy yourself, I just returned from Bitez 2 weeks ago and it is very expensive this year along the front, so take plenty of cash.
In Turkish self-catering apartments, I think they usually only provide the first loo roll. After that you get your own!
As mentioned above Paloma had a stupid ctedit system called TOM
We stayed there 4 years ago on our first visit ,appartments ok but a little cramped,Makumba Summer Gardens where better, however we are at the Mies this year which we reckied last year so looking forward to it .
Only staying at the bitez paloma because it is in the Cosmos brochure and we wanted to use our Tesco vouchers to pay for a holiday.
I suppose that as a "freebie"we have to grin and bear it!!
Few pints of Efes, Del, and you will grin and bear anything!! :cheers

Hope you are both ok. We will be back in Bitez in September. When are you going?
:sun2 Definately - will be there from 1st to 29th. Staying at Halikarya just behind the mosque so will have to meet up for a drink or two. Look forward to seeing you again. :hols
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.