Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
I think they are where you said up on the hill overlooking the Harbour.
What deal have you got ?we are staying at the Meis Appartments this year and have found that it was the cost of the flights that seemed to vary daily ,got them at £240 each from our local airport then they whent back upto £270 to £300 :yikes
Our 4th year in a row to Bitez this year,tried elsewhere lat year and ended up going to Bitez as well to have a proper holiday. :cheers
Cheers
Skids
The price I've found is £68.63 for two bed apt. 5 people sharing , first week in June. with Qwerty travel.

Marn. :sun2
Marn

Imba apartments are behind the childs play area up towards the harbour...

The owner is very nice he is a friend of my friends and we use his safe because it is by our apartments.

Don't know any one that has stayed there.. but the bar staff make you welcome and it has an amazing view over the bay. It also has a small supermarket (we get our bread there every morning) and a nice pool.

At that price it is a bargin!!!

You are on the same flight as us in May and you are welcome to ours for a cuppa if you go to view it(which i'm sure you will if they book it)

We are off tomorrow for our first visit can't wait :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 although the sun won't be shining that much it will be nice to see Bitez out of season.
Hi Kadi, we are flying from Manchester, Onur Air, 16th May. The first 4 days we are staying in Ortakent, then on to the Manuela 'till the 26th.

We would love to have a cuppa with you, just PM me with the address.

You will be able to recognise us anywhere in Bitez. I am 'the old lady with the walking frame :rofl So if you do see us, please say hello.

Marn. :sun2
Yes same flights :tup

See you in May :wave:

Hope the weather is not too bad tomorrow..I hate flying :(
There are a few reviews on trip advisor for these apartments.
Sioux ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.