Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
blonde
7 Posts
I think its about 150 miles from Naama bay.
:rofl

Yep, Jay, that is about right. Reckon the trip will only take about 3 hours and should nt cost more than LE 450 - 500.

Seriously though, Fridge, Taba is up on the border with Israel, Naama Bay is at the southern tip of Sinai in Sharm el Sheikh.
oh what a wally sorry wrong place
Not fair Fridge.... you edited out the initial question.... Jay and I can t laugh at you any more but it makes us look as if we are the wallies with our strange replies ! :lol:
Fridge ,I thought I was seeing things when I saw my reply to your previous post.A young couple we made friends with last November in Sharm asked if they could come with us to Naama bay as they had heard the same thing as you.He was tall and dark and she was blonde and not one person bothered them.They may have thought we were their mam and dad!.Please dont edit out this post or we will look mad.PS I would not go 150 yards in a blue and white taxi never mind 150 miles!.
Just like to say sorry to Jay Trip, i had to edit as people might of thought i was mad.
Hey i was in Sharm in Nov time, i stayed at the Cleapatra hotel.Had a great time.
Oh you are right about blue and white taxis, they drive like nutters.
i think will be ok.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.