Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
christine 06,

You may find members reviews of the Blue Lagoon, Olu Deniz useful.

Darren
Hi we are so looking forward to staying at the blue lagoon hotel my only concern is the time we have to check out.Our flight is not till 10 oclock pm and was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to pay to keep the room longer i have tried emailing the hotel 3 times and had no reply not sure if the email adress has changed any info would be appreciated
thanks christine
christine 06,

Just ask at reception a day or two before you're due to fly back to see if they have the availability. It's too early to be asking that question yet. There'll likely be a charge for it.

Darren
Thanks for for your reply dont matter about the charge but will ask at reception when i arrive
christine
hi ya can anyone gives us the nicest beach to go to in olu sand prefered. Also any info on what to do day and night we are staying at the blue lagoon hotel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.