Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
for those who do not know about Sliven, have a look here
Tgilmour
I'm sure Bulgarienfan will be able to help!
Hi tgilmour,

There is some potentially useful information about the Sinite Kamani/Сините Камани/Blue Stones Park, including maps, HERE (Click 'English on the home page, then select any of the 12 Parks listed on the subsequent page).

Baldur

Edited to amend URL, which had reverted to Bulgarian.
  • Edited by Baldur 2007-01-18 13:08:26
Hi tgilmore,

as Fiona said, I think that I can help you.

I did this trip last year. It was a organized trip from our tour-operator. More about this trip you can see here:

http://www.manfred-boettcher.eu/111805/111847.html

(You must scroll down to the second half of this side up to "A trip to the blue stones of Sliven".)

Your tour-operator will offer you this trip. And there are a lot of local tour-operators in Sunny Beach. But notice: May be that not all tour-operaters have exactly the same tour. May be, there are some differents to the trip which I did.

Regards

Manfred
Hi Bulgarienfan

Just how much roughly was the price of the trip as it sounds and looks lovely thank you for the reply.

Tom
Hi Tom,

the price was 79 levs.

Manfred
Hi - I did this trip last year too and really enjoyed it. Zheravna was lovely and I only wish we had more time there. The glasware shop in Sliven was great for gifts and I got some lovely items at rock bottom prices. I'm afraid I was too much of a coward to go on the chairlift!
could we hire a car and make our own way there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.