France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
HI cod!
Don't know if my info will be of much use to you, as we stayed there about 10 years ago!
At that time it was a very large site, but because it is set in a pine forest, it did not appear to be an ugly sprawl. In fact I thought it was lovely & the trees help give an air of seclusion and I think absorb noise. Anyway there was absolutely no noise problem & we had a great time.
The pool area was large & there was a good slide( separated from the general large swimming area) for the kids which my son loved. There could well be even more attractions for the kids now. BTW it is well away from the caravans.
La Palmyre is a modern small resort with a good selection of shops & restaurants and there is a good zoo there too ( although I'm not a great fan)
A mile or two up the road towards the lighthouse, you have access to miles of fabulous beaches.
In my opinion this would be a good choice for your family.
Hope this was of some use, but do bear in mind, things could have changed!
Thanks Toastedmallow

It certainly does help. I have also found an old post on the forum with a very good review for the site. Alll I have to do now is book it.

Thanks again
Glad to be of help. Hope you have a great time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.