EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
....we thought highly of one of David Hampshire's books..."Buying A Home In Spain" when we were buying our apartment. It is part of a series of "Buying In...." for different countries, also a series of "Living And Working In...." Plenty of good information ; they are updated yearly to keep the facts relevent.
I have found the book "You and the Law in Spain" - by David Searl - very useful.

It addresses most aspects of the law and sets out details in an easily readable form. It is especially useful to those who will be buying and living or renting in a Community. Aspects of the Horizontal Property law are explained in simple terms.

I hadn't quite realised the responsibilities of living and contributing to a Community until I read this book!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.