Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Lou- uk we stayed at the wow topaki palace in lara beach lovely hotel lots on complex, not sure what weather will be like in april would imagine low 20s woild imagine ther would be all entertainment as this is the start of the season, although hotels in lara beach are open all year round. There is not much outside hotel but few shops you can catch bus to lara which is okay.
Hello Lou we stayed in the Kervansaray Lara in april this year and the weather was fantastic and all entertainment was on :)
Hello Lou, Been to Lara Beach resort for the past 6 Easters, not stopped at your hotel though.

Weather has been great, 22/25 degrees C on average, plenty hot enough for sun bathing although
pools will be cool.

The gyms at the hotels we use have been fantastic, most hotels here have walkways surrounding them
that are just right for jogging/walking. Alternatively you can jog along the sea's edge and enjoy the views.

Entertainment will be on both during the day and at night, enjoy as much or as little as you want.

I have friends who stopped at your hotel last May, they loved it :sun2
hi louise. we have stayed at the lara beach hotel in january a coulpe of years ago, the hotel and all its staff are brill,cant say about the gym as i didnt use it,if you fancy a run then im sure the beach would be great as i have seen lots of people running there and you could check out the other hotels along the way.the hotel looks alittle dated due to the fact that it is sitting in between two brand new hotels the royal holiday palace and the baia lara but when you walk in it has the wow factor with the lifts in the reception area. we have been going to turkey in january for the last 4 years for a break after the mayhem of christmas,we have stayed at the royal wings (lara),the hemera(side),sentido perissia(side) and on the 3rd of jan we are going to the royal dragon(side),all have been amazing and the price is unbelivable. hope you have a good time. best wishes Gavin.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.