Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi :wave:
Just asked a mate who's a bit of a plane spotter and he said its probably a 757 or 767, thats the kind of plane that Thomas Cook use.
I know it's not much but it might help.
Might I suggest you post this query in the airports and airlines thread. We have several resident experts, especially Dazbo 5 who can always find out this sort of thing and quickly too!
boroboy1950,

Where is it you are flying from? Given your username, Newcastle? I would imagine you're on the TCX478K/L departing NCL at 0500 on a Thursday. Flights are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find a seating plan on TCX's website and how to 'select your seat'. You might not be able to select your seats online as you won't have a Thomas Cook booking reference number so you'll probably have to give them a call to do it. If you have all the aircraft information will be presented when you log on to the system. For further information, please refer to our dedicated Thomas Cook thread.

Darren
boroboy1950,

In that case, your flight numbers are TCX487K/L. LBA had an Airbus A320-200 based in summer 2008. I would assume the same for summer 2009. I'll be able to confirm things from May.

Darren
Thanks for your replies . They are very helpful..
Hi
We like to fly with TC because you can prebook actual seat numbers - costs about £11pp e/w. We book 2 window and 2 middle seats.
We have done this for the last 3 years.
Irene
Is that making it £22 each return as that is what i am looking at. In total i will be paying £44 for 2 of us..
boroboy1950,

All the information is on the link I provided above. Pre-booking seating together is £14 per person return on a mid-haul flight. If you want to pre-book specific seat numbers, that'll be £26 per person return on a mid-haul flight. A mid haul flight is defined as a flight over 3 hours duration, but not long haul.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.