Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I've always used bottled water for drinking and cooking. I think the advice is to use bottled as the water over there has a high mineral content which could upset your stomach. After accidently having a swig of some whilst I was there I really don't think you'd want to drink it anyway...yuk!! Hope you have a lovely time Walks, where are you staying this time?
:tup

Thanks nicjw i am staying at calen bosh again same hotel we had such a good time there last time we thought it would be good to go back later in the season and see what it is like and with it only being a 2hr flight its ideal for a wk, so fingers and everything else crossed for a lot of sunshine for us and everyone else that wil be there.

Pip
x
:sun2 :cheers 5 more sleeps whoohoo
we drank bottled water too, although did use the tap water to brush our teeth

have a great holiday xx you are so lucky going back so soon, :wave:
:)

Yes Sally we are very very lucky, and i think i will stick to bottle water like there pair of you do its not worth making your self ill.

Pip
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.