Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi there :D

Any recommendations would depend on whereabouts in Pafos you are

staying and what kind of food you like. My grandaughter had her 13th in

Pafos last year and the reception staff arranged for the kitchen to make

her a cake. It was delicious :D There are good bakeries however........

one of them being next to the court house :)

Helenxx
We are staying at a friend's villa...sorry I don't know exactly where in Paphos it is,..... but we are hiring a car.

As for the food - my kids will eat pretty well anything..I suppose I am looking for suitable surroundings or something with some fun factor for my son as much as anything. :D
Hello there,
We got a birthday cake for our friends 60th last year and it was amazing! If you have a look at a few of the bakers we think you will find most of them good. The one we went to was on Ellados St. as you are leaving Pafos, heading north on the Polis rd.(B7) We were able to have a look at the different cakes and there were lots for children and very reasonable, they had a book to look through.
We can't think of anywhere for a birthday party as our children never had a birthday over there. Hope someone can help you, mind you must say most places are great to the kids.
Amber and Karl :wave :yipee :gluck
Hi jdybnsn,

you could try a place on the Tombs of The King's Road called Fat Mamma's for the Birthday Boy. We haven't been ourselves but have had many reports from people who have and have always tried to get in only to find it full! We were told that if you tell the staff it's someone's Birthday the staff arrange a cake and a Happy Birthday song to the person in question. It looks great fun.

Anywhere you go will be special for him, you're in one of the friendliest places on the planet. We love Paphos and can't wait to get back there in October when we will have 2 birthdays to celebrate, our little girl will be 8 and my husband will be 40!!! We'll definately be trying Fat Mamma's this time!

Hope you all have a great night wherever you decide to go.

Paula.x :D
Fat Mama's is lovely, don't be put off by the queuing, we have never waited more than 20 mins for a table. They only let in and seat a few at a time, so they always have a queue! If you go before 7, you also get discount. When it is exceptionally busy, you get a seat in the bar to wait. We have been there in August and October.
Thanks for the recommendations guys - looks like its gonna be Fat Mamas then ..

Cheers for all the advice :)
we would also recomend fat mammas
we ate there 3 times last holiday and loved it absoloutly huge portions of food entertainment and face painting for the kids

a portion of ribs at fat mamas
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/telboy/cyprus/DSC00396.jpg

fat mama
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/telboy/cyprus/DSC00125.jpg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.