Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I'm sure the rough taxi prices were in one of the brochures... no idea which and it would take me a while to search through them... but I Presume you mean Larnaca Airport?...
Sorry, I meant to say from Paphos airport to the area around the tombs of the kings where our accommodation is.
Taxi from Pafos airport to Tombs of the Kings road approx' £15cyp
Can the taxi be booked before you leave the UK, does anyone have any contact numbers? Or do you just join the taxi line?
There are usually loads of taxis outside.

Once in resort we use avanti taxi's
Kaz - it depends what day/time you arrive - Wednesdays and Saturdays are very very busy. I've got a number I could let you have. He's very reliable.
Thanks all. Looking back a few pages I got a recommendation so I emailed the firm. Here is the reply:

The cost of the transfer from Paphos Airport to the Kissos Hotel is CY£20.

If you would like me to book this for you could you send me the full details by email or fill in the booking form on our website http://www.grabthatcab.com
Try one of these, both based on Tombs of the Kings road, very near to the Kissos:

King Taxi Office, Tel' from UK: 00357 29646100 or Fax 00357 26947284

Pafos Union Taxis, Tel: 00357 26923000 or Fax 00357 26221184.

Used both companies about six weeks back...both charged £15cyp.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.