Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi,
Between 45 and 50 euros to San Stef

Cathy
Johnson

I agree with Cathy but expect to pay 50euros.

It is usually recommended you pre-book so you will be collected at the airport. There has been another recent case of someone just picking up an airport taxi being ripped off by paying 80 euros to Arillas (next resort to Agios Stefanos).

Either contact your accommodation owner and get him/her to arrange it or contact San Stefano Travel who will do it for you http://www.san-stefano.gr.
Alternatively you can do it direct as we often do. Ring the guy we use, George Rouvas, on (0030) 26630 96419 or Mobile (0030) 6944 328254. He should also charge 50 euros To San Stef. He just needs your ETA at Corfu airport and flight details. Then he will be at the Arrivals barrier with a card bearing your name.

Dennis
I just visit the Paphos for 5 days when I land at the airport then I get the airport taxi
  • Edited by Fiona 2020-08-21 11:49:06
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.